Anet A8 Plus - DIY 3D Printer
Anet A8 Plus Full-DIY 3D Printer
Anet A8 Plus is an upgraded version of Anet A8, comes with a 300 x 300 x 350mm build area, aluminum frame, and redesigned motherboard, extruder feed, belt tensioning, and much more.
All-metal body: Stable structure and high printing precision.
Large Printing Volume: Printing size is enlarged to 300*300*350mm, and large enough to satisfy your creativity. The magnetic movable LCD control panel makes your operation more efficient and more flexible.
Automatic Filament Feeding: Automatic loading and unloading filament function.
Upgraded Heatbed & Mainboard: Aluminum substrate heatbed comes with a glass panel so that the printing is smooth without a sharp edge and the model is easy to remove. The mainboard is safe designed with over-current protection, short-circuit protection, and a smaller current configuration.
Note: If you are a starter in 3D printing, we strongly recommend you choose a pre-assembled version.
- Print Size: 300*300*350mm
- Print Speed: 10-120mm/s
- Filament Diameter：1.75mm
- Filament Support: ABS/PLA/TPU/Wood/Nylon/
- PVA/PP/Luminescent etc.
- Precision：Z axis: 0.004mm; XY axis: 0.012mm
- Printing Precision：±0.1mm
- Layer Thickness:0.1-0.3mm
- LCD Display: 12864
- Nozzle diameter:0.4mm（0.2/0.3mm optional)
- Power: 115V/230V AC/360W
- Control Temp: Extruder: Max:260 °C
- Hot Bed:50-100 °C
- Recommend Temp:
- ABS: Nozzle:230 °C Hot Bed: 80 °C
- PLA: Nozzle:210 °C Hot Bed: 50 °C
- Printing Format: G-code
- System Compatibility: Windows/Mac
- Operation Interface:English/ Chinese
- Connectors:TF card/USB/Online
- Auto Leveler: Optional
- Color: Black(Transparent OEM)
- Frame: Aluminum