Fillamentum PLA Extrafill - Vertigo Starlight
Fillamentum Extrafill 3D printing filament is created with quality in mind - made from Nature Works polymers, Extrafill 3D printing filaments contain only the best high-grade additives, and are extremely consistent in color from batch to batch giving you amazing print results.
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill is a material for the FDM 3D printing technology.
The advantage of this material is that it can be used in 3D printers easily, that it allows a high quality of printing even in tricky details, and an excellent lamination of the printed object.
PLA filament is made of natural ingredients and can be biodegraded by composting. It complies with the requirements for food contact.
Fillamentum guarantees high precision of filament dimensions within the tolerance of +/- 0,05 mm, which is strictly controlled throughout the production.
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm ± 0.05mm
- Extrusion temperature: 220°C ± 10°C
- Bed Temperature: Heated bed not required for PLA, but run at 55°C if your printer has one
- Filament weight: 750g (250g spool)
- Filament length: 97m for 2.85mm or 255m for 1.75mm