Phaetus - Dragon All Metal Hotend ST
Printing hotend is the core hardware component of 3D printing equipment. A qualified printing hotend needs to meet the scientific flow rate ratio so that the heat break will not be blocked by material, and overall printing smoothly. In response to this demand, Phaetus has launched a new generation of 3D printing hotend, “Dragon Hotend ”. Dragon Hotend is composed of Heat Block, Heat Sink, and HeatBreak, which are the best combination of hotend printing extrusion kits formed by the R&D team after hundreds of tests and debugging.
Dragon Hotend is the updated 3D printing hotend launched by Phaetus. It adopts a full metal kit, the overall high-temperature resistance is up to 500℃, the inner hole of the heat break is smooth and the movement resistance is small. Therefore, the filaments effectively melt and smoothly outflow without accumulation, blocking, and other problems, to achieve a better 3D printing effect.
- Heartbreak with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing excellent thermal insulation.
- Increased rigid support structure guarantees the heartbreak remaining intact under the impact of external force.
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
- The inner hole roughness of the nozzle and heartbreak Ra0.3, which allows a more smooth movement of filament, resulting in a higher resolution print.
- Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realizes a zero barrier for interchangeability.
- The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Standard all-metal kit, with overall high-temperature resistance of up to 500 ℃.
- Flexible combined structure design makes strong compatibility.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING MODELS:
- Standard interface, suitable for normal FDM 3D printers.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FILAMENTS, INCLUDING PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, NYLON, PEEK, PEI, AND COMPOSITE MATERIALS CONTAINING ABRASIVE ADDITIVES, SUCH AS CARBON FIBER, STEEL, WOOD, BORON CARBIDE, TUNGSTEN, AND PHOSPHORESCENT PIGMENT.
- Hexagon bar (1.27/1.50/2.00 each)
- 7.8mm Open wrench 1pc
- M2.5*8 Inner hexagon screws 4pcs
- M1.4*5.5 Screws 2pcs
- Collet clip 1pc
- Nozzle Diameter: Can be matched arbitrarily
- Product Size: 62.2mm*26.0mm*22.3mm
- Material Process: High strength and high conductivity plated copper, hexahedron hardened steel, high-quality brass alloy
- Appearance Color: Blue or Black
- Net Weight: 53g