Phaetus - Dragon Hotend Voron Edition HF
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Voron Edition is officially authorized by Voron Team and made for the Voron Printer.
Printing hotend is the core hardware component of 3D printing equipment. A qualified printing hotend needs to meet the scientific flow rate ratio so that the heat break will not be blocked by material and overall printing smoothly. In response to this demand, Phaetus has launched a new generation of 3D printing hotend, “Dragon Hotend.” Dragon Hotend is composed of Heat Block, HeatSink, and HeatBreak, which are the best combination of hotend printing extrusion kits formed by the R&D team after hundreds of tests and debugging!
- Heatbreak with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing excellent thermal insulation.
- Increased rigid support structure guarantees the heatbreak remaining intact under the impact of external force.
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
- The inner hole roughness of the nozzle and heatbreak Ra0.3 allows a more smooth filament movement, resulting in a higher resolution print.
- Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realizes a zero barrier for interchangeability.
- The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material, which has faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Standard all-metal kit, with overall high-temperature resistance of up to 500 ℃.
- Flexible combined structure design makes strong compatibility.