Phaetus - Dragonfly All Metal Hotend BMO ST
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The hotend’s core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
- Overall high-temperature resistance up to 500℃ .
- Heat sink and heat break adopt the conical surface fitting design.
- Close-fitting increases heat dissipation contact area.
- Low roughness of heat break.
- The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allows a smoother movement of filament.
- High printing precision, no filament plugging.
Compatible with all V6 Hotend Interfaces:
- Cr-10 v2/v3
- Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S
- Titan extruders
- BMG extruders
Compatible with all filaments, including PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI, and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten, and phosphorescent pigment.
- Hexagon bar (1.27/1.50/2.00 each)
- Open wrench (5mm/12mm each)
- M1.4 Inner hexagon screws 2pcs
- M2.5 Hexagon socket head screws 4pcs
- M3 Fastening screws 2pcs
- Collect clips 1pc
- Drivepipe 1pc
- Silicone sock 1pc
- Thermal conductive silicone 1pc
- Nozzle Diameter: Plated copper 0.4/1.75mm
- Size: 10*6*4cm
- Material Process: High strength and high conductivity plated copper, hexahedron hardened steel, high-quality brass alloy, and low-density high strength aluminum alloy
- Appearance Color: Blue or Black
- Net Weight: 105g